UNITED FOR QUALITY
SANTANDER FINE FOOD is an export consortium based on Santander (Spain), made up exclusively of Spanish companies producing gourmet food products. Formally established in July 2015, the consortium is dedicated to the promotion and sale of our products abroad. These products are highly regarded in Spain and the natural next step is to make them known to consumers beyond our frontiers.
We offer hand-crafted, exclusive products of the highest quality. Over the years the companies of the consortium have grown and adapted to changing times, pursuing innovation while preserving a tradition of excellence in the selection of natural ingredients and in traditional production processes.
For our clients, the key objective is to provide excellent service to facilitate the import of our products. We offer our client the following ADVANTAGES:
• Availability of a wide range of exquisite products through the single source.
• Wholesale prices.
• Management through a single order, a single invoice and import documentation.
• Optimisation of transportation and distribution logistics.
• Guarantee that our products meet the food safety standards and requirements of the importing country.
Passion for coffee!
Dromedario Craft Ground
It’s a very complete coffee, with good intensity in the mouth, with a balance between acidity, body and sweetness, notes of toast, ripe fruit, toasted hazelnut and milk chocolate and with an intense and pleasant aftertaste.
It’s made up of washed and not Washed Arabicas.
• Awarded a Gold Medal at the International Coffee Tasting 2008, 2012, 2014
• Awarded a Star in the Great Taste 2014 and 2016.
Dromedario Costa Rica Ground
It’s a very complete coffee, with good intensity in the mouth, with a balance between acidity, body and sweetness, ripe fruit and with an intense and pleasant aftertaste. Acidity Average to Medium / High, Medium Body, fresh flavors, fruity, clean, free of roughness, astringency.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Costa Rica
Dromedario Decaffeinated Ground
Average to Medium / High Acidity, Medium Body, fresh, clean flavors, free of roughness and priceless flavor of decaffeination process.
It’s a blend of decaffeinated washed Arabica coffees.
Dromedario Kenya Ground
It’s a very complete coffee, with good intensity in the mouth, with a balance between acidity and body of medium-high / high acidity, medium-high body, very soft, free from yeast, phenol, dirt and roughness in its cups.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: KENYA
Dromedario Colombia Tambo Ground
Acidity that can remind the sweet orange giving a feeling of freshness, touches to vanilla and chocolate with milk. The final feeling is very nice.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Colombia
• Awarded with Gold Medal at the International Coffee Tasting 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016.
• Awarded a Star in the Great Taste 2014, 2016.
Café Dromedario was founded in 1871 in Santander by D. Antonio Fernández Baladrón, an entrepreneur ahead of his time, being the first toaster coffee company in Spain.
GRUPO DROMEDARIO is made up of various brands present in the national territory, Café Dromedario, Cafés Pozo and Cafés La Tostadora, who share the same philosophy and the same love for the product.
Grupo Dromedario has its production center in Heras (Cantabria) where it produces products of intense aroma and with a quality certified (UNE EN ISO 9001: 2000) and controlled in its own laboratory where the different colours of roasting, densimetry and granulometry of coffee, and where organoleptic analyzes of green coffees and roasted coffees themselves and the competition are carried out.
The roasting plant has high quality toasters, which, thanks to the design of "roasting curves", achieve the optimum level for each of the products. Likewise, the machines of the packaging plant allow us, either by vacuum packaging or with half-emptying and degassing valves, the conservation that these coffees deserve.
Our mission is to try to convey the renewed enthusiasm and permanent affection for the product and brand that has always characterized us. Our challenge is to combine an entire coffee tradition based on quality and service, with permanent innovation in terms of products and techniques. We have a vocation of leaders and a clear orientation of service to our clients, that is reflected in formative actions, supports and integral services tailored for the varied range of challenges that these pose us.
The group is located, by invoicing, among the five first coffee companies of Spanish capital. We also belong, as owner partners, to one of the most important green coffee shops in Europe, Comercial de Materias Primas.
We are part of the Spanish Coffee Federation as active members of the Spanish Association of Coffee Roasters. We also belong to the Madrid Coffee Industry Association (AMIC) and the Café Cultural Forum.
Our products have a recognized prestige that is reflected in the following distinctions:
• 2 Gold Medals "International Coffee Tasting 2016": "Colombia Nariño Supremo El Tambo" and "Espresso Special"
• 2 Stars "Great Taste 2016": "Colombia Tambo" and "Artesanía"
• Agrifood Industry Cantabria 2016
• Best Agrifood Pyme Cantabria 2014
• 3 Stars "Great Taste 2014": "Colombia Tambo", "Craft" and "Special Espresso"
• 4 Gold Medals "International Coffee Tasting 2014": "Colombia Nariño Supremo El Tambo", "Espresso Special", "Ethiopia Limu" and "Crafts".
• Company Committed to Hospitality 2013
• Best Cantabrian product 2013
• 3 Gold Medals "International Coffee Tasting 2012": "Colombia Nariño Supremo El Tambo", "Crafts" and "Tostadora Natural Hostelería".
COSTA RICA GROUND
DROMEDARIO DECAFFEINATED GROUND
COLOMBIA TAMBO GROUND